2012 BMW X3
The 2012 BMW X3 is a compact luxury crossover available in two trim options that offer customers a choice of 6-cylinder engines. The unmatched ride comfort of the BMW X3 makes it the perfect option for luxury and power.
The 2012 BMW X3 is available in 2 trim options: xDrive28i and xDrive35i
2012 BMW X3 xDrive28i
· 6-cylinder engine with a magnesium/aluminum engine block producing 240-horsepower.
· Star-spoke 17” x 8” light alloy wheels with 245/255 run-flat all-season tires
· iDrive system with on-board computer and controller, and 8 programmable memory buttons
· 12 speaker stereo system with 205-watt digital amplifier, iPod and USB adapter, HD radio, and pre-wiring for satellite radio
2012 BMW X3 xDrive35i
· 6-cylinder engine with TwinPower Turbo technology delivering 300-horsepower
· Y-spoke 18” x 8” light alloy wheels, 245/50 run-flat all season tires
· Adaptive light control with LED adaptive brakelights and Xenon adaptive headlights with auto-leveling, and LED Corona headlight rings.
· Panoramic moonroof with fully automatic 2-piece glass panels, wind deflector, power interior sunshade, and rain-sensing windshield wipers.
Standard Safety Features
· Front-door-mounted side-impact airbags
· BMW’s advanced safety system for integrated deployment of passive and active safety features
· LATCH for child-restraint safety-seat installation.
· Crash sensor that activates battery safety terminal disconnect of alternator, fuel pump and starter from battery; automatically unlocks doors, and turns on hazard and interior lights.
· Anti-theft alarm system
· Active head restraints in front seats
· Automatic-locking retractors (ALR) on all passenger-seat safety belts
In addition to the power, comfort, and convenience of the BMW X3 you also get to enjoy the no-cost maintenance and the BMW Assist programs for the first 4 years/50,000 miles.