2013 BMW Z4
2013 BMW Z4
The 2013 BMW Z4 is a luxury roadster that drivers cannot afford to overlook.
Manufactured in sDrive28i, sDrive35i and sDrive35 is trim levels, the 2013 BMW Z4 delivers a wealth of variation for interested buyers.
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive28i
- 2.0 liter 240 horsepower 4-cylinder engine
- 22 miles per gallon city and 32 miles per gallon highway
- 6-speed Transmission with optional STEPTRONIC, front and rear anti-roll stabilizer bars, xenon adaptive headlights with auto-leveling, retractable hardtop, dual heated power external mirrors, heated glass rear window, white side-turn indicator lenses, black leatherette upholstery, 6-way manually adjustable seats, silver matte interior trim, vehicle & key memory, manual climate control with micro-filter ventilation and rain-sensing windshield wipers and automatic headlight control
- Dynamic cruise control, 4-function on-board computer, power windows, 3-spoke leather-wrapped multi-function sport steering wheel with controls for audio system and Bluetooth wireless technology, LCD main and trip odometers and anti-theft AM/FM/CD audio system with radio data system and MP3 capabilities
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35i
- 3.0 liter 300 hp 6-cylinder engine
- 19 MPG city/26 MPG HWY
- 8-way power seats with driver memory with 2 presets for exterior mirror and seat positions, 6-speed manual transmission, brushed aluminum interior trim, Kansas leather upholstery, automatic climate control, electric interior trunk release, iPod and USB adapter, satellite radio preparation and auxiliary audio input adapter for portable music players
2013 BMW Z4 sDrive35is
- 3.0 liter 335 hp 6-cylinder engine
- 17 MPG city/24 MPG HWY
- 7-speed double clutch transmission with steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, brake energy regeneration, electronic throttle control, driving dynamics control with comfort, sport and sport+ modes, adaptive M suspension, increased top-speed limiter, aerodynamic kit, door sills with M badge and M footrest and anthracite headliner
- 10-way power-adjustable sports seats including adjustable side bolsters, 2-way manually-adjustable thigh support and driver memory with 2 presets for exterior mirror and seat positions
Standard Safety Features
- Dynamic stability control, brake fade compensation, brake drying, brake stand-by features, dynamic traction control, 4-wheel ventilated front and rear anti-lock disc brakes, vehicle-speed-sensitive electric power steering and tire pressure monitor
- Dual-airbag supplementary restraint system, active knee protection, automatic safety-belt pretensioners, side-impact airbags, cornering brake control, adaptive brakelights, BMW’s advanced safety system for integrated deployment of safety features and mechanism for disabling the deployment of front, knee and passenger’s-side airbag (includes indicator light)
- Anti-theft alarm system with keyhead remote operation and interior motion detector, adaptive brakelights, coded driveaway protection, rollover protection and crash sensor that activates battery safety terminal disconnect of alternator, fuel pump and start from battery
Based on its retractable hardtop, attention to interior details and sporty feel, the 2013 BMW Z4 has assumed an intractable position as an outstanding luxury roadster convertible.
Check out other BMW vehicles from BMW of Santa Maria